FAQ For general question
- How to ... ( total 3 item )
- 1. How to upgrade the older version of WinAVI Video Converter?
- 2. How to register the program?
- 3. How to convert several files together to make one DVD Folder?
Q: 1.How to upgrade the older version of WinAVI Video Converter?
A: If you bought the version later than version 6.0, well, please just upgrade an existing registered copy by downloading the latest version and installing it over your existing one. And your registration data will be saved. However, if you have the version earlier than version 6.0 (such as version 5.8), you can upgrade it as followings:First, please redownload and install the latest version of the program, and then register it with the registration name and code you used on the old version. Thus, you will upgrade to the latest version as soon as you complete the registration.
Q: 2.How to register the program?
A: You must enter your license data into the program in order to complete registration. To do this, click the “Menu” button and then select the “Registration Code” item. When a registration window comes out, please enter your username and registration code found in your order confirmation e-mail. Click Register button to complete registration.
Note: When doing the registration, please make sure that there is no space on the left/right of you name/code. We recommend you copy/paste your name and code to the register-window. Instructions to register by copying and pasting:
1) COPY the registration code listed below by highlighting it with the mouse and pressing CTRL_C.
2) PASTE in the registration code by pressing CTRL_V in the register window box.
3) Do the same with the User Name.
4) Press “Register” on the register window box. You’ll then have the full features of the program that you have ordered.
Q: 3.How to convert several files together to make one DVD Folder?
A: First, click the "DVD" button on the main interface of the program. Then a pop up window will appear asking you what files you want to convert. Highlight the files and WinAVI Video Converter will then batch convert them. Then you will have made them into one DVD folder.